Everything You Need, All In One Place!
Here you can conveniently Pay Your Bill Online using our E-Z Pay system, setup Automatic Bill Payments, Refer A Friend, and access Certified’s Secure Connect Virtual Keypad Login as well as many customer forms and downloads. We also encourage all of our customers to ”Like Us” on Facebook, ”Follow Us” on twitter, and ”Watch Us” on Youtube. You can also Join Our Email List for important customer updates and announcements.
- Pay My Bill
- LOGIN to Virtual Keypad Login
- $100 Referral Program
- Manuals & Testing Procedures
Bill Payment Options
Mail to: P.O. Box 339 | Denham Springs, LA 70727
Certified Secure Connect
COMPATIBLE WITH: Vista, GE NX V2 and DSC Power Series
Stay connected with your security system with Certified Secure Connect Remote Monitoring and virtual keypad.
Click the WEB LOGIN button to access your virtual keypad online through your browser, or get the convenient
smartphone apps below.
Alarm.com Remote Monitoring
COMPATIBLE WITH: GE Simon XT, GE Simon 3, GE Concord or NetworX (NX), Go! Control
Gain total control over your home security system through ALARM.com Remote Monitoring from any web-enabled
computer or mobile device. Check on your home while on vacation, arm or disarm the system remotely from the
office, and send commands to your security system right from your cell phone.
DMP Virtual Keypad App
COMPATIBLE WITH: DMP XTL, XT and XR100/XR500 Series panels with cellular connections
The DMP Virtual Keypad™ App allows you to control your security system & Z-Wave devices from your
cell phone virtually anywhere. On the go, in real time, you can connect to your home or small business system
and view status, arm or disarm with the simple touch of a button.
$100 Customer Referral Program !BONUS OFFER: Refer 5 customers, we’ll also give you 6 months FREE* monitoring!
With Certified, you get the peace of mind of having the highest quality services and the most accomplished verified electronic security solutions on the market. Why not tell your friends, and receive a reward for doing so! With Certified’s Customer Referral Program, you’ll receive $100 for every referral resulting in an installation !
Disconnection Of Monitoring Services Policy & Procedure
Request Transfer of Services Form
- Contact Certified Alarms prior to moving our of your home/business to discuss your options and clarify the next step needed in disconnecting your system.
- Mail, Fax or E-mail Certified Alarm Systems a written request for disconnection of monitoring services. List reason(s) for disconnect, the address of the property you wish to have disconnected along with the last day of occupancy. Please sign the document, sent it in, then follow up with a phone call to confirm it was received.
- Call Certified Alarm Systems Service Department during regular service hours of 8am – 5pm Monday through Friday to go through the steps of property disconnecting your security system before vacating the home/business.
Alarm Testing Procedures
- Call the Monitoring Station (225-271-3436), give your confidential number, and inform the operator that you will be testing your system.
- Turn your system on. Wait a full 60 seconds and allow all entry-exit delay time to expire.
- Open a door or window. This will cause your sirens to sound. (If your door has a delay built-in, your siren(s) will not sound until your delay time has expired.) WE RECOMMEND YOU TEST ALL COMPONENTS OF YOUR SYSTEM.
- Let your siren sound for 60 seconds, then turn your system off.
- Call the Monitoring Station (225-271-3436) and identify yourself with your confidential account number or password.
- Ask the operator what type of alarm signals they received. Make sure those signals correspond with the type of device tested.
- Inform the operator that you have completed your test.
REMEMBER!! ANY ADDITIONAL SIGNALS WILL RESULT IN A DISPATCH OF THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES.
It’s always a good idea to download/PRINT the user manual for your security system and have it handy in the event of a power loss.
Additional Forms,Tools & Downloads
If you are experiencing technical issues with any of our online forms, please contact us.